At Diversity Skills Training, we design our workshops to address a missing
skill in your professional life. To keep up to date with changing software,
systems and market trends we offer a range of skills based learning. Your
needs are our priority, and our workshops are flexible, comprehensive and
interactive. We have multilingual trainers and a flexible approach in
designing sessions to answer your needs according to you
particular working environment.
Be quick in taking advantage of this opportunity as it has never been easier
to overcome your challenges as it is now.
Is your First Aid Certification Current?
Come and join our First Aid Course and learn crucial, up-to-date skills on how to best manage a diverse range of hazardous situations. Some of the assets of our versatile, informative and enjoyable course include:
* A highly experienced First Aid Trainer.
* Modern training facilities.
* Plenty of opportunities for hands-on experience in practising and delivering First Aid.
* At the low cost of $50.00 – $98.00.
We offer the following first aid training;
HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
– Learn the skills and knowledge required to provide a first aid response to infants, children and adults. This unit applies to educators and support staff working within an education and care setting who are required to respond to a first aid emergency including asthmatic and anaphylactic emergencies. $98 (2 days face to face with an option of one day online)
HLTAID003 Provide first aid
– Learn the skills and knowledge required to provide a first aid response to a casualty. This unit applies to all workers who may be required to provide a first aid response in a range of situations, including community and workplace settings. $98 (2 days face to face with an option of one day online)
HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
– Learn the skills and knowledge required to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) in line with the Australia Resuscitation Council (ARC) Guidelines. This applies to workers who may provide CPR, in a range of situations, including community and workplace settings. $50 (4hrs face to face or online with prac)
A Statement of Attainment will be issued on the completion of this course!
(Max attendees 20)
Come and join our Fire Safety Course and learn crucial, up-to-date skills on how to best manage a diverse range of hazardous situations. Some of the assets of our versatile, informative and enjoyable course include:
* General Evacuation Instruction Workshop – Duration Approx 60 min
* First Response Evacuation Instruction Workshop – Duration Approx 90 min
* Warden Instruction Workshop- Duration Approx 120 min
* Warden Instruction & Evacuation Exercise Combo – Duration Approx 3 hours
General inquiries, quotation and bookings
Music and Movement Workshop Excerpt
Ever wanted to dance, sing and have fun like no one is watching? Practice how to program for the center to make it fun and interactive for your toddlers and pre-schoolers.
In this workshop you will learn about musical notes, instruments and funky dance moves that will inspire future Mozart’s and Fred Astaire dancers.
You will learn how to create a musical environment and take it back to the center to share with your colleagues and children.
Optional: Bring a favourite musical piece and share with the group for this workshop
Food and Nutrition
We’ve all seen Master Chef and My Kitchen Rules now you can simplify it all and attend this one day workshop for educators to become real chefs in your centre.
Ever wondered about super foods, anti-oxidants and organic and what it all means? With this workshop we will give you a demonstration on how to cook real food, with healthy ingredients the children will enjoy. The fun part is you get to try the food at the end.
Optional: Bring in your favourite recipes so our chef will analyse the ingredients.
Comply with family day care requirements:
Are you planning to open up a family day care co-ordination unit?
Are you a family day care educator?
Do you want to ensure you pass a spot check?
Do you want to turn your home into a safe and fun environment for children?
If you have answered yes to any of the above then this workshop is designed for you. It incorporates all the fundamental areas that will help you run your family day care as a business and helps you understand the importance of organising the administration side of family day care.
Children at Risk
Are you aware of your legal responsibilities in keeping children safe?
This workshop will provide participants with the opportunity to:
identify work practices that support the protection of children and young people including ethical decision making
define their legislative reporting responsibilities
define neglect, physical abuse, sexual abuse, domestic violence and serious psychological harm
discuss the indicators associated with the grounds for reporting
understand the potential impact of abuse, neglect, serious psychological harm and domestic violence on children and young people
respond appropriately to children and young people when they disclose abuse, neglect or domestic violence
describe what is meant by the term ‘risk of significant harm’
use the Mandatory Reporter Guide
understand the notification process and how to make a quality report
identify when information can be exchanged with other agencies
learn how to work more collaboratively with other agencies to enhance the welfare and well-being of children, young people and their families.
Book your place now for the next Diversity Skill Training social media training workshop now. Just Click Apply Now button below to check out our upcoming workshop session dates and locations.